1. NOW ADMITTING INTO PRESCHOOL & GRADES 1-5 @ BRIDGEWAY ELEMENTARY - CALL 0813-799-2040
2. We now offer SmartTUTORS - Our signature Afterschool home-work help and prep program for students in Grades 1-12 | SIGN UP NOW!
PRESCHOOL | ELEMENTARY
Bridgeway, open doors to a world of endless possibilities
The list is a summary of the procedures for our prospective student @ The Bridgeway School and should help guide you through this process.
01. Purchase an application form for N5,000
02. Submit application form with the following documents:
• 2 recent Passport Photographs (taken not more than 6 months ago)
• Photocopy of Candidate’s Birth Certificate or Passport Data Page
• Complete Immunization Record
• The most recent Academic Report Card from child’s current school (If Applicable)
• Parents living outside Lagos must provide the name and contact details of a Guardian living in Lagos
03. Informal/Formal Assessment with office of Admissions
04. Successful candidates will be notified via sms, email or phone call.
05. A provisional letter of admission is issued for pick-up.
06. Acceptance letter signed and returned with all required payment tellers or online transfer payment confirmation.
07. Payments are made to designated banks or by Online transfers . Cash payment will not be accepted.
08. Accounts department receives the bank slip/draft and issues a receipt.
09. The receipt is very important so please keep it safe.
10. Student meet with the Principal/Administrator.
For further enquiries please call +234-1-813-799 2040 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Admission to most year groups is in progress in the course of the academic year, for more enquires please contact us by phone or email.
Are you new to child care? We know that searching for a child care center can be stressful, but finding the right facility can also be rewarding for your family. Finding the right center gives you the peace of mind that your child is learning, growing and having fun. At The Bridgeway School, we know you have many options when it comes to child care. You may wonder why go to school rather than have a family member or an in-home care provider watch your child? Some of the benefits include:
• Your child gets the attention and support of the entire staff.
• Trained early childhood teachers with expertise and experience.
• Consistency that builds your child’s confidence and provides you with peace of mind.
• Approved child care safety and security procedures.
• A clean and healthy environment with nutritious meals for children who sign up for meal programs.
• Socialization with peers for your child’s communication skills and emotional growth.
• Early education programs with curriculum based on scientific research.
• The convenience of a world class institution with early and late hours of availability.
Location, value and the quality of care are all important factors in your decision. You’ll want to place your child with a center that first cares for your child like you would. The Bridgeway School has a wealth of experience and several of families have entrusted us with caring for and educating their child. We know that child care safety and security is as important as academics and activities. Finally, you may wish to consider the relative value you and your child receive from the quality of care and development programs. The Bridgeway School develops well-rounded children, helping them grow socially, emotionally, physically and intellectually. And, we offer additional before and after school services, enrichment programs and summer camps so your child will have even more fun as they grow and learn. It is normal to feel uncertain about leaving your child in someone else’s care. At The Bridgeway School Early Learning center, we understand and are sensitive to your concerns, and we’re here to answer any questions large or small. Whether you turn to The Bridgeway School or another child care provider, you need a partner who will work with you and your child to communicate, educate and nurture your entire family’s needs.
• We encourage our kids parents to participate in the learning process of their kids. We welcome suggestions and communication from you on ways to improve the learning experience of the students.
We understand that making a choice about a foundational school for your precious child is one of utmost importance that you would want to do thoughtfully and carefully and that is why we present you with these reasons to consider The Bridgeway School Early Learning Center :
1. Our board comprises of parents like you with children of early school age and these kids were involved in most of the decisions of what we currently have on ground the very way they will like it.
2. Our school was birthed out of a true vision to bridge the early childhood education gap between our society and the developed world.
3. Our faculties are seasoned with relevant overseas training and certification in early childhood development.
4. Our facilities are state of the art and meet or exceed most international standards.
5. The way we do business is as important as the business that we do and in this light, we will not stop at anything in ensuring that we deliver the top notch quality education that we promise with accuracy and precision.